PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Southampton, Hampshire, UK. 9th June 2019
Dyena & Ring Powercraft form collaboration at Speed@Seawork 2019
The global maritime data tracking and shock measurement specialist, Dyena, has announced its collaboration at Speed@Seawork, with the British high-performance commercial and leisure boat manufacturer, Ring Powercraft.
Ring will be hosting Dyena’s OFFSHORE tracking and shock measurement system on its RP-M1050 Tactical RHIB (pictured). The Ring M1050 is being showcased and sea trialled on day one of the Speed@Seawork event, which focuses on fast vessels and innovative ancillary maritime products, held in the challenging conditions of the Solent, UK.
Dyena OFFSHORE delivers connected vessel monitoring and crew tracking for increased safety and performance, suitable for all vessel types. This maintenance free solution features secure hardware, with benefits including reduced operating costs, crew safeguarding and connected monitoring and reporting.
Ring, whose hull designs have an unsurpassed reputation for performance, soft riding and rough water handling, is working with Dyena to maximise safety and minimise fatigue to crew and passengers whilst in transit in extreme conditions during long-range missions. Ring’s technical team are utilising the data from Dyena’s system to determine the necessary level of shock mitigation products required in their vessels.
David Jackson, CEO of Ring Powercraft, comments, “We continuously strive to embrace all forms of technology in order to enhance our product and customer experience. Dyena’s expertise in whole body vibration, and their common-sense approach to the practical application of technical data, combined with our extensive experience in racing and high-performance craft, will help us to ensure we are delivering the optimal solution to our clients. We see significant potential benefits and future product options by utilising Dyena’s solutions across the commercial, leisure and defence sectors of our business.”
Dyena Ltd, OVIC Building, Ocean Way, Southampton, SO14 3JZ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)2380 231 991 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: +44 (0)7966 169 432 Web: www.dyena.com
NOTES TO EDITORS
Dyena | About
- Dyena Limited was formed in 2005 as a design consultancy by MD, James Glover.
- Dyena is a multi-faceted design engineering company based in the UK, producing its own range of products and providing consultancy support for clients around the globe.
- Headquartered in Southampton, UK, Dyena began manufacturing products in 2011.
- Dyena’s maritime offerings include the design and support of connected vessel monitoring and crew tracking, for increased safety and performance, suitable for all vessel types across the commercial marine and defence sector.
- Dyena’s automatic calibration and on-board processing ensures ease of data gathering, combined with robust reporting.
- The latest system, Dyena OFFSHORE™, has been designed as an intuitive product with modules to expand the capabilities to include vessel monitoring, crew tracking, health surveillance and conditional-based servicing.
- Benefits of Dyena OFFSHORE™ include, reduced operating costs, crew safeguarding and connected monitoring and reporting.
Hashtags #Dyena #VesselDataTracking #CrewWelfareMonitoring
Unless stated please credit all vessel images to ©RingPowercraft and other images to ©Dyena.